My bed is cold (我的床很冷)


7 days ago… (7天前…)


I woke up this morning, like every morning, at 8am.

今天早上跟平时一样,大概8点我醒了.


I’ve been waking up at 8am every day for the last few months, out of habit.

过去的几个月我都习惯了每天8点醒来.


Every day I realise I have nothing to do at 8am, so I go back to sleep, and have quite vivid dreams. Before I go to sleep, however, I like to turn on the air conditioning (heating) in my room, to try to defrost it for when I wake up again (at 9am).

每天8点当我意识到没什么可做的,就会继续睡,然后做一个很生动的梦.然后在我继续睡觉前,我喜欢把房间暖气打开,为了再醒来的时候(9点)可以感觉暖一点.


So I go back to sleep, but when I wake up I realise that something doesn’t feel right. I’m shivering like an epileptic in an igloo. But why?! I tried to retrace my steps…what had I done differently this morning? I woke up. I reached for the air conditioning remote control. I pressed the ‘ON’ button. It turned on…

所以我继续睡觉,但是当我醒过来,我意识到有些不对劲.我浑身抖得像一个在小房间的癫痫患者.怎么回事?我尝试一步一步回忆…今天早上我做了什么不一样的? 我醒来.然后拿空调遥控器.我按了’开’.然后开了…


Then it hit me. Literally. Cold air in my face. The air conditionig was conditioning my air to an even 18 degrees celsius. Cold air. For an hour. I was Shanghai’s biggest ice-cube.

然后惊醒了.冷空气扑面而来.空调把房间的温度调到了18摄氏度.冷风.一个小时.我成了上海最大的一个冰块.


Now all I need to do is find a huge cocktail to dive into.

现在我所要做的就是找个巨大的鸡尾酒去潜水.

Comments

Popular Posts