Funniest restaurant menu ever (Part 1) (有史以来最有趣的餐厅菜单(第一篇))


Classy!


It’s Chinese New Year! You know what that means? HOLIDAY!!! You know what that means? FOOD!!! You know what that means? FUNNY CHINESE MENUS!!!


春节到了!你知道这意味着什么?放假!!你知道这又意味着什么?美食!!你知道这又意味着什么?有趣的中国菜单!!


I haven’t posted a huge amount of ‘Chinglish’ posts and funny Chinese restaurant menus since arriving in China…but the sheer amount of horror-translation in my CNY-Eve’s restaurant meant that I could not ignore it.


我到中国以来,还没有贴过很多中式英语的帖子和有趣的中餐菜单…但是大量的可怕的翻译在我的新年除夕夜的餐厅出现,意味着我再也不能视而不见了.


So much pain, so many funny words, such a nice font! Enjoy…


很多不适的,滑稽的词, 多漂亮的字体!慢慢享受…


Start with the worst...


You won't be suprised by this one...


Thanks Gramps!


Damn alki...


Something went wrong here...


Hang time!


Beijing's first entry...


Beijing number 2!


How dare you?!


BABY FOOD


My favourite type!


Etc etc


That wang w w w wang


Body is main course


Product placement!


hawaiian!


Caution - this dish is hot


I spit on your chicken


Cowboy Dan!


And la pièce de résistance….


妙中之妙的一个…


I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA....


I know it’s hard to believe, but this is just half of the Chinglish treasure…


我知道很难相信,但是这只是中式英语中的一半珍品…


Part 2 coming soon…


第二篇马上就来…

Comments

Popular Posts