Taipei Tweetup + Interview with David from Beijing

Taipei Tweetup + Interview with David from Beijing

I attended a Taipei Tweetup Party and met incredible people. Moreover; I had an interview with a Beijingnese, David I met that night, which I hope would help many of you who are learning Mandarin from me on YouTube answer the question, "Can the Mandarin I learn from Peggy on YouTube be understood easily in mainland, China?" The answer is in the video. :) *Follow me on Twitter: followpeggylee *Please visit my website for pictures and the write-up: www.peggyteacheschinese.com *PeggyTeachesChinese is featured in myseveralworlds.com: www.myseveralworlds.com *Jenna's blog: Rice Society - Fashion, Clothing & Accessories, Lifestyle and Taiwan ricesociety.wordpress.com *The interviewee in the video: David Feng www.davidfeng.com *PeggyTeachesChinese is also featured in Waakao.com: Peggy Lee: Superstar in the Making www.waakao.com Peggy Lee Teaches Color With "a Feeling" www.waakao.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn Mandarin , Chinese Girl Skates Better Than Wayne Gretzky

新年快樂!!!Happy New Year Everyone!!! Wish you all a wonderful New Year! This is the first Mandarin lesson of 2012: Intro - Peggy Lee First Time Skating 0:01 Vocabulary I: Skating 1:02 Vocabulary II: Style of Skating 1:51 Sentence Pattern: Can you skate? with 會huiˋ 3:21 End - Peggy Lee Skates Better than Wayne Gretzky 5:00 **MAKE A DONATION** If you'd like to show me support for my work, you can make a DONATION on PayPal to peggyteacheschinese@gmail.com or visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com **PRIVATE LESSONS WITH PEGGY** If you like my lessons and would like to take your Mandarin to a more advanced level, please visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com for tutorial service.

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn Chinese Characters — Nail

learn-chinese-characters-nail

The Chinese characters 钉 meaning is nail.

Originally, this Chinese character was a pictograph of a nail: 丁. Clarified with the metal radical (金), it is now simplified to 钉. 丁 itself now stands for a strong male adult or soldier for, in a sense, nails are soldiers - strong, useful but never really valued. Hence the saying: “Use not good iron to make nails, nor good men soldiers!’

Comments

Popular Posts