Intermediate Chinese , 把baˇ , Hand me the book in Chinese

Intermediate Chinese , 把baˇ , Hand me the book in Chinese

A detailed lesson on the usage of 把baˇ when it's used in imperative sentences and as a measure word. **You can make a donation to me for my work to put these videos together @ www.peggyteacheschinese.com Xiexie. Thank you so much~ For Private Chinese Lessons with Peggy, please visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com Ever since I have started the tutor lessons on Skype, learners throughout the world discovered me on YouTube. I have taught people from Australia, France, Bangladesh, Canada, America, Kenya, Italy, Nepal and England. It's so much FUN to get to meet people from different places! You are the next! ; )

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn Chinese Characters — Near

learn-chinese-characters-near

The Chinese characters 近 meaning is near.

This ideograph suggests the proper way for a warrior to advance to battle - with battle-axe in hand. i.e., near. Hence: 近, meaning “near”.

Comments

Popular Posts