Basic Mandarin , Chinese Tutor Lessons

Basic Mandarin , Chinese Tutor Lessons

Another student of mine whom I have begun tutoring on Skype about this time last year in September is finally visiting Taiwan! :) It's a pleasure to have finally meet Derrick in person. I took him to the night market, try out the best beef noodle in town and Taiwanese deep fried snacks! Yummy~~~ Derrick agreed to be in an interview on what it is like to have private Mandarin lessons from Peggy. :*) If you are interested in 1 on 1 Chinese tutor lessons, please visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com Ever since I have started the tutor lessons on Skype, learners throughout the world discovered me on YouTube. I have taught people from England, Italy, Nepal, Australia, France, Bangladesh, Canada, America, Kenya. It's so much FUN to get to meet people from different places! You are the next! ; )

Video Rating: 4 / 5




Comments

Popular Posts