Intermediate Chinese , I have been to Taiwan twice in Chinese

Intermediate Chinese , I have been to Taiwan twice in Chinese

It is an elaborate lesson on the usage of 次ciˋ. Watch the lesson "Intermediate Chinese Lesson , I have been to Taiwan" before this one would make it easier to follow this lesson. :) News Update at 05:28! Hola~ **You can make a donation to Peggy @ www.peggyteacheschinese.com ************************** For 1 on 1 Chinese tutor lessons, please visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com Ever since I have started the tutor lessons on Skype, learners throughout the world discovered me on YouTube. I have taught people from Australia, France, Bangladesh, Canada, America, Kenya, Italy, Nepal and England. It's so much FUN to get to meet people from different places! You are the next! ; ) ***** The sound effect is from Freesound.org: Cheer is added by the user, acclivity yeah is added by the user, totya

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Chinese Question 7 , I came here to study

A quick lesson requested by McBush Hiele from Solomon Islands on how to express a few common reasons why foreigners come to a country in Mandarin. :) **For Mandarin Tutor Lessons with Peggy, please visit: www.peggyteacheschinese.com *Be My Friends on Facebook: www.facebook.com *Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com *Music from Rick Clarke: Music4YourVids.co.uk I get a lot of tips from Rick too! Check out his Channel www.youtube.com

Video Rating: 4 / 5

Learn Chinese Characters — Recall; Remember; Reflect

learn-chinese-characters-recall-remember-reflect

The Chinese characters 忆 meaning is recall; remember; reflect.

The phonetic: 意 denotes sound (音) in the heart or mind (心), i.e. intention or thought. The addition of another heart (the radical, 忄) to thought (意) suggests to think again - to reflect or remember. As a mnemonic aid, the simplified character form combines heart (忄) with second (乙) producing 忆.

Comments

Popular Posts