faceless Available for Free Kindle Lending

Just a quick note to let you know that the new Kindle version of my novel faceless is out (paperback version here).

Besides various little typo corrections, "real page numbers" (based on the print book), and a new link to this very website, the biggest change is that it is now enrolled in KDP Select which places the book in the Kindle Lending Library. I think you have to be an Amazon Prime member to borrow it, but I'm really not sure how it all works yet.

I enrolled the book in KDP Select at the recommendation of a friend and I'm interested to see exactly what happens next.

Maybe now that we're on Chūnjié 春节 break I can get to some of those 87 draft posts that have been sitting there wondering if I've forgotten about them.

Similar Posts (computer generated): Read More @ Source



Comments

Popular Posts