Rearrange the words IV (重组词句)

from Learn Chinese Everyday 每日学华语

  • 重组 (zhòng zǔ) means rearrange, 词 (cí) means word and 句 (jù) means sentence.
  • Try to rearrange the characters below to form a sentence.
  • Have a nice weekend.
Sentence 1

tips | hide

He and I were the same age.
Sentence 2

tips | hide

I am chinese, what about you?
Sentence 3

tips | hide

Three plus five is eight.
Sentence 4
西

tips | hide

Do you want to have Chinese food or Western food?
Sentence 5
穿

tips | hide

She always dresses in black.
Sentence 6

tips | hide

Please don’t speak so fast.
Sentence 7

tips | hide

It’s true I’m leaving.
Sentence 8

tips | hide

Do you like him?
Sentence 9

tips | hide

Take good care of yourself.
Sentence 10

tips | hide

He will certainly be successful in the future.

hide | show the anwser

1. 他和我的年龄相同。

2. 我是中国人,你呢?

3. 三加五等于八。

4. 你要吃中餐还是吃西餐?

5. 她总是穿着黑色的衣服。

6. 请别说得那么快。

7. 我真的要走了。

8. 你是不是喜欢他?

9. 你要自己照顾好自己!

10. 他将来一定会成功。

Comments

Popular Posts